Jennifer Porter Tinsley
- Personal Injury Litigation
Attorney Jennifer Porter Tinsley has been with the Law Offices since August of 2004 and primarily practices in the field of personal injury litigation. Jennifer is also the Hiring Attorney for the firm. Jennifer is a 1998 graduate of the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana where she received her Bachelor's Degree in Government and International Relations. As a 2002 graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law, Jennifer was a member of UC's prestigious Law Review and the Dean's Honor List. Jennifer is licensed to practice law in both Ohio and Kentucky.
Jennifer and her husband recently celebrated the birth of their first son.
If you have any questions or concerns contact Jennifer directly at [email protected].
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Honors: Dean's Honor List
- Honors: UC's prestigious Law Review, Member
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Government and International Relations
Current Employment Positions:
- Attorney, 2004